Parents and Grandparents Super Visa Canada
Immigration Consultant in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia
- This Visa is a temporary resident permit which will allow parents and grandparents stay for up to 2 years per visit. This can be used as a long term multiple entry Visa. It is valid for 10 years.
- It allows applicants to stay for an extended period of time. Maximum of 2 years
- It is meant for Parents or Grandparents of Canadian Citizens
- Another advantage of Parents and Grandparents Super Visa is its relatively short processing time of approximately 8-weeks.
- The Applicant must be eligible for a regular visitor visa and should not be ineligible on basis of criminal and medical grounds
- Proof of Relationship to show that they are the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that is valid for at least one year, providing a minimum coverage of $100,000 for health care, hospitalization and repatriation;
- Undergo a medical examination before applying.
- Demonstrate that they are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- Provide the applicant with a letter of invitation.
- Demonstrate their income is above a predetermined minimum level: LICO- Click here to know amounts